Sometimes the wording on a sign will really make me giggle.
I am going to try to remember to take pictures of the ones that strike my funny bone.
BTW....do you know why they call the funny bone....the funny bone? Cuz, it is not really all that funny when you do actually hit it. I am not sure but I think it may be because of the forearm bone that is name Humerus. Not sure but that is the only explanation that has occurred to me.
Ok....back to funny signs.
When a business in town decided to quit selling gas they put out a sign that said this:
NO LONGER SELLING FUEL
THANKS TO OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS
:) I guess it all depends on your attitude when you read it but mine was sarcastic so the sign was too.
When we went to the Black Hills a couple of weeks ago, we drove through a small town with a small family restaurant that was trying to capture some of the tourist eating business.
I told John after we were past, and had quit laughing, that we should have taken a picture of it.
BUSES WELCOME
NOW SERVING POTATO CHIPS
:) Um....did one too many buses stop by? That one made me laugh pretty hard. So on the way back home we would be going through the same town I kept reminding John that when we got there I really wanted to take a picture of that sign....but they had changed it.
BUSES WELCOME
NOW SERVING CHOCOLATE MILK
Those little tourist towns are always coming up with something new and rare to entice us travelers to spend our money! :)
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment