I bought some G today. Formerly known as Gatorade.
I stock it in my office. Gatorade...I mean G.....is a great thing to drink to rehydrate after gastrointestinal disturbances. I think you know what I am talking about.
I am not in favor of changing the name of Gatorade. I think G is too nicknamey. I betcha a cool faction of athletes were already calling it G and it was super cool when they did. But now....it is not going to be cool for them to continue and how can they shorten it now? Just the guh sound?
I think what should worry all of us that buy rehydration drinks is this.
What if Powerade follows suit?
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Ha ha! You're a funny girl! Is the "G" for you????...:) Had some tummy trouble lately eh?
Nah, not me. I stock it for the students. If I am sick I am a sprite girl. I think G would be a better choice but my Mom always gave me sprite and that is what I want when I am sick. The weird thing is that if I drink it when I am not sick....I feel sick. :) Pavlov. He was really on to something. :)
Post a Comment