Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feel The Burn

Day Three without Solitaire.



I am making it. Barely.



Pathetic. I know.

It takes 30 days to change a habit. So I am 1/10 of the way to freedom from my Solitaire addiction.

In order to help fill the time that I used to spend playing Solitaire. I decided to blog more. I enjoy it. So it is not a hard thing for me to do, however, I am not all that energetic or creative at the end of my day. In order to help me come up with topics and spark some posts, I have added the One Minute Writer to my blog list and will attempt to use it to help me increase my blogging.

Today's prompt is Ink. I am supposed to describe a tattoo that I have or if I don't have one....describe what type of tattoo I would get.

Ummmm. I don't have a tattoo and I wouldn't get one. I don't really have anything against them but I have just never had the desire to get a tattoo. I have seen some really cute ones on young college age people and I have seen some really sad looking tattoos on older people that I have taken care of when I worked in the hospital. Gravity doesn't do a lot for a tattoo. That much I know for sure.
I keep thinking the tattoo faze will pass one of these days. Maybe it won't. Time will tell.

No comments: