Today's One Minute Writer prompt is delivery.
If I had a birthing story to tell that would be perfect. But I don't.
I have seen lots of critters born in my life but never a baby colt and I would like to....but I digress.
I just couldn't get too excited about delivery. But for some reason it reminded me of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. I loved that program when I was young and having little brothers, that were much younger than I was, extended my ability to watch - without people thinking I was weird - with them. I really loved it when the trolley would go into the wall and come out in the make believe part. I thought it would be so much fun to be able to go there and talk to the people. My favorite puppet was Henrietta...the cat....wasn't that her name? I really loved her. My least favorite part was when the mailman would come. I thought he was always in such a toot and was kindof rude to just drop in then just rush right off. "Speedy Delivery" he would say (thus my tie in to today's prompt) then he would just be gone. Yep. I didn't like that guy. Was anyone else creeped out that he was a major character on that kiddie show and his name was Mr. McFeely? (shiver).
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment