Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Plan...Sort of.....

I talked to Dad yesterday. He had gone to his regular Dr. They had looked at the CD of his CT scan together. Dad said the tumor is HUGE...."bigger than my fist!"....was his comment. I reminded him that the specialist had said it was huge and that an article would be written about it. Dad said "I guess that's ok as long as it isn't an obituary!" Tumor Humor. Gotta love it.

So the plan now is that we will go to Omaha to the Med Center on June 27th. This will be when they do a bunch of tests to see what the extent of the tumor is, determine if Dad is a good candidate for surgery/treatment, and discuss treatment options. If surgery is scheduled.....it would be a week or two later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dad's comment made me smile. If there is a bright side, at least they think they can wait 3 wks before they do surgery...