Mission accomplished. The secret was a retirement party for my Mom. She represents 1/4 of my known readers so I couldn't really spill it here. However, it had already been spilt by my older brother, Tim...he called to ask what time they were to meet at Tubs. :)
The party was at a steak house in Sumner....Tubs Pub. Small town, great food. It wasn't a huge crowd but it was nice. I have 3 brothers, one lives in El Paso, TX...but the other two and their families were there. The cousins ranged from 16 to 2 and numbered 6 in all. The two year old clung to her Mommy like a lifeline most of the night and the 16 year old's lifeline was his Zune. :) The rest of the cousins hung out, teased each other, tormented each other and explored main street as soon as they were done eating.
Cole and I went on to stay at John's sisters house and visited family there. Cole played his piano recital piece for Grandma Johnny and Great Grandma Thomas in the nursing home and threw in a snappy little rendition of "Fur Elise" for the fun of it. Grandma T and her roommate were duly impressed.
We stopped by the Biker rally....yep really......to see Grandpa Johnny. Then had lunch with John's other sis and family. It is fun to see them all and I wish we didn't live so far away.
Cole was a little freaked that I posted pictures of him and have identified him without changing his name to protect the innocent. That was two days ago. Today he is intent on starting his own blog. He took lots of pictures of the above events and plans to blog all about it soon. :) He also intends to blog about being the resident "Cat Manager". It is a full time, high stress job and recently not too successful with the unfortunate and untimely passing of all of Midnight's kittens. Too sad.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
You blog is looking great!! I just go back from Boise, so will take time to read everything in the next couple of days.
Love ya,
A
Post a Comment