Monday, June 2, 2008

The beginning

I have created a BLOG!
Thanks to my friend Lianne who gave me the greatest advice "go to blogger.com and click on Create a blog...and see how that works" Great Advice and here I am!
Now What? :)
A few months ago I didn't even know what a blog was for sure! I hope to converge my journalling and phototaking dreams right here on this site. Mostly for me but also for anyone else that wants to peek. I don't think I have anything to hide and if I do I hope I am smart enough NOT to put it out on the web!
Ann D

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Hey. :) You did a great job! I didn't know right away, but you can get into your settings and set it up to notify you by email whenever someone leaves a comment. Also...Morgan wants you to set it up to receive anonymous comments. :) I'm adding you to my blog bookmarks. :)