Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lot's Going On

Where are the lazy days of summer?
I have a lot of things going on it seems.

We are working on our kitchen and Randy D came out last night to help John reroute some electrical lines. There was only one shocking incident and no one died so all in all a positive night. Now it is my turn to step up the mudding and taping!

I am working 2 days a week all summer which is good because I have hope that I can stay a little bit caught up there....but I am finding that "caught up" is pretty illusive in all areas of my life.

We are getting decent rains this summer! I am so thankful.....but I had forgotten how the grass grows when it is watered regularly and it seems there is always a section of yard that needs mowing. The boy...aka Cole....is the main mower...but at 13, he does take some management.

My Dad is having some health issues and I am actually going to his Dr. appointment with him today which wouldn't be bad but it is 5 hours away and I am leaving this morning and coming home tonight because I have to work tomorrow. I will talk more about that at a later date when I have more information.

The list goes on but in the interest of NOT sounding whiny I will not expound. But, I am wishing for some lazy days of summer....or maybe just one here and there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you today, Ann.