
This is Princess. She won Reserve Grand Champion Dairy Cow overall. You can just barely see her baby calf on the left side of the photo. He was just born a week ago and has been quite the draw at the Fair this week. Princess was not too happy about being away from him so they had to bring him out to calm her down a little. She can be a real turkey but is really tame and nice most of the time.
The pig show was yesterday and Cole got mostly blues. He was pretty disappointed. His pigs looked really good and were very uniform this year so he had high hopes. But it was stiff competition and the judge didn't give out a lot of purples.

We are headed back in for the BBQ and dance tonight. John just got a call that it was up to us to supply the horses for the round robin event....so he is loading up the three that were close in here to take back in...what a deal. None of them have ever been shown so this could be a ..... neat, neat challenge (to use Lianne's phrase). :)
I better go lend a hand.
.jpg)


1 comment:
Way to go Cole!!! I love the pictures. Even though I didn't get to your fair, I get to feel like a part of the fun by reading your blog.
Carolyn
Post a Comment