Where did the summer go?
I am back to work today - full time. UGH. I actually really like my job but it interferes with my social/domestic/fun lifestyle. So it is always a huge adjustment when I have to go back.
Cole starts school on Wednesday and he told me last night that he is actually looking forward to school this year. I think it probably has a lot to do with the fact that he will be an 8th grader in a country school. Eighth grade rules you know. He has wanted someone to boss around from the time he could talk. :) Hopefully he will be a kind and gentle dictator.
College starts next week. It will be a busy couple of weeks getting all the new students in and settled....it always is.
I have a Denver post almost ready to put up about our little family get away last week. I have just been distracted by the Olympics and have only pulled myself away to do a few extremely necessary things. They will be over in a few days and then I can be mostly normal for four years. I am amazed by what those people can and do accomplish. Crazy.
Ok. This was my morning break....I blogged instead of snacking. A tough choice. But I better get back at it.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
It's aferkin, not African! get a dictionary..........
Tim
Welcome back!! I need to update my blog...it's been crazy. I will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment