Well things were going so well yesterday afternoon that I decided to take off about 6 or so last night and start home. I stayed at my SIL's, Shari's, in Kearney with the intent on sleeping in, showering when I got around and heading on home to Chadron this morning.
A phone call from the hospital woke me at 8ish this morning. Dad was being moved to the ICU with a collapsed lung. I came back down to Omaha and he is still in ICU but his lung has re inflated without having to have a chest tube but he is running a temp and is pretty confused.
It is tough to see him this way. Hopefully they will get it figured out soon and he will be back on the road to recovery.
I don't know when I will go home now....this would be a good time for the ability to be two places at once. But I am glad to be here right now.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Sorry to hear this, Ann. Hope things take a turn for the better soon. We're thinking of you.
Love & Prayers,
I am glad you are there, too. You have been our nurse from the time you were 2 years old.....it is very comforting to have you around when things aren't going well. Take care, Dear, and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Post a Comment