Isaiah 66:1a
"Thus says the Lord, "Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool."
Now that is a big God! It is hard for me to get a mental picture of that verse....but what a great big God we have...in many ways. In this verse He goes on to say in the rest of Isaiah 66:1.....
"Where then is a house you could build for me?"
"And where is a place where I may rest?"
I guess what I see in this verse is that God doesn't want us to limit Him. I do it all the time. I don't know why. I have certainly experienced some big big God moments. I guess I am a slow learner.
I like the visual that this verse creates for me. Maybe if I keep this visual in front of me as the Verse of the Month in August...then I will finally begin to grasp His bigness.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment