Friday, October 31, 2008

Isn't She Lovely





This is Blondie. I have blogged about her before. She is our little mare. Off by herself , with nothing to gauge her by....she is a beauty. You don't even realize that she is freaky small. I think she is so pretty. She is a good friend to young Teddy as well.





This is Teddy....he is growing well and is as big as Blondie is now. He is a little sweetheart. I catch myself calling him Teddybear sometimes.

John is teaching Blondie to drive. This harness is a little biggish on her but she is doing really well. Ring is on the job too....just in case he is needed. I tried to call him over to me. I was ignored....just like always. He is totally faithful to the guy in the cowboy hat.

We are having a beautiful Fall here. Today was a perfect day.






Posted by Picasa
b
i

No comments: