Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am a Daisy!

Daisies are my very favorite flower.

I think I like them because they don't overpower you with their scent or their beauty. They are just simple and plain.

Imagine my surprise when I took the What Kind of a Flower Are You quiz and I came up as a DAISY!

I usually don't do those types of arbitrary quizzes.....but I had about 5 minutes to kill before I leave to pick up Cole from school and I just didn't want to get involved in housework or a book or a TV show and was messing around on the web a little and checking out some other peoples blogs and ran across it.

I have had a very non-productive day which I predict that I will regret later....but it has been relaxing and laid back and restful and right now I am glad that I had the break.

It is raining pretty good at the moment and I am going to have to go out in the wet cold weather and pick up Cole from school. But us Daisies are hardy stock and I will survive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a snapdragon.....how embarrassing. I wanted to be a lilac or a peony or something spectacular, but NO....I am a snapdragon. Only positive thing I can think is that we planted some this year (I never had before) and Gary thinks they are wonderful~!!! Wait until HE hears that I AM ONE!!!! mom

Anonymous said...

I was a sunflower. ..guess who???!!!