We are having a Snow Day from.....CHURCH!
Yep most of the churches in the area have called off services including ours. I don't know if that has ever happened before.
Course, we weren't going anyway....
...because of obvious reasons.
The kittens spent the night inside tended by the Cat Manager. He slept on the floor so he could hear their every cry. He will probably post some pictures of them on his blog. They are about 2 or 3 weeks old and 2 are gray and one is black.
My poor husband is not having as carefree and fun time as I am since he has to check cows at the South Place every couple hours and he has to get feed to all the different groups of critters on both places. I made him some cookies last night in support of his efforts.
He just spent most of the early dawn getting stuck and digging himself out and the tractor broke down so he is back to get tools. I don't think he has even made it to the cows yet. What kind of homemade treat makes that better? I don't think I am a good enough cook to cover it.
The forecast says it will be mid forties tomorrow and 50's on Tuesday so this latest blast of winter won't last long at all. I think I am actually supposed to plant potatoes this week if I want to be a true gardener........I think I'll wait and leave the true gardening to others.
But...since I am home bound I am getting a lot of sanding done. I am pretty much finished with what has to be done before my new cupboards get here.
Now I am just carrying on with the rest of the kitchen walls. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I am going to fix some lunch and get back at it....wish we could eat outside so I didn't have to clean up the table....but I don't think we will today.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment