Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sick.

We have had a late Influenza season. In the last two weeks I have seen more sick students than I did in the entire month prior.



They are achy, they are feverish, they are not sleeping well, they are coughing, they have sore throats and they have a lot of congestion.....of the nasal variety.



Phlegm.



Mucus.



Snot.



Whatever you call it.....it is miserable.



They will get better.



They need to just outlive whatever virus has launched an attack on their immune system.



But each time I see a student with....mucus issues.....I am so very, very thankful that humans can not do this...













...cuz, that is just sick!

2 comments:

ProudMom said...

Did you take this picture??? What a "right place at the right time" opportunity! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Yep. That is one of John's herd bulls. :) "6306" - that is his "name". :) Ann