Sunday, September 28, 2008

Red, Red Vine


I took this picture at the Chadron State Park yesterday morning. The fall colors were amazing with the reds intermingled with the golds and the greens. I really love fall. It is my favorite season. I love the crisp feel in the air and the sounds of the drying leaves rustling the breeze. I love football season and chili and at first I love the shorter days because that means my family has more evening time. After the time change....the early night is more oppressive and loses it's charm. Pitch dark at 5 pm is just wrong. This little red vine caught my attention. I know there are a lot of things wrong with this picture...like the fact that I did not obey the "rule of thirds"....but it makes me happy and maybe it will capture your attention and make you happy too. Happy Fall!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: