There is a question that I really don't like....because, well, I don't know why it bothers me so.
The question is...."So what all do you do there at work?"
I guess maybe it makes me feel defensive....it's not an easy answer either. But I do know this.....I am busy beyond belief most of the time.
I think it might help me to actually post a typical day. But I don't really have a typical day or a typical week....so I think I might just do "a day in the life" one of these days just to give anyone who might give a hoot a peek into what I did do on that day. But not today. I was too busy and it is after 5 and I am still here finishing up and I am supposed to leave at 4. I predict that I will make some piles of things to finish up at a later time. I also predict that I am 100% right about that prediction.
Ok....so now you can be expectantly waiting for a glimpse into the Nurse's day....but this week is way busy so I don't know if I will be able to do it right away....be patient.
Maybe this exercise will help me to better answer the 'question that I despise' in the future....who knows.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment