Saturday, March 20, 2010

Riley and Tater

I think the first day of Spring is an appropriate time to finally post some pictures from Christmas...don't you?

We had Christmas at home this year which was really nice andwas in fact the only option since we had a major snow storm....but hey, as long as the electricity stays on I am ok with being snowed in.

But after Christmas we wanted to go to BBow to see extended family. Including my niece and nephew from Texas. Our trip was just delayed a day or so and we did get to see them.


1
Tim and Tator having a man to man.
Tator and Riley.
Here is Riley. She is showing off her pony tatoo. She is sugar and spice and everything nice. I love her!


Here is Tator (Nathan) showing off his awesome bucking bronco tat. He is snips and snails and puppy dog tails. I love him too!




Sam printed out the images for the tattoos on regular printer paper then held them on the kid's arms and dabbed the back side of the paper with acetone and viola....the image transferred right to their skin. Pretty fun. They wore off in a few days. :)



Riley and Carolyn trying to get headphones to work.




This is Junior. He doesn't really enjoy being decorated by a Christmas tree but he put up with it for the chance to be inside out of the storm. He understands all about picking his battles.





This was our tree...sorry about the sideways. I can't seem to get it to load after I have rotated the picture. Frustrating. But...it was a really nice tree. Cole did most of the decorating and he does a great job. Christmas lights have always been his deal. I predict he has an obscene amount of Christmas lights and decorations at his house when he is all grown up!

No comments: