The sun finally came out this morning! It has been three days of gloomy weather. I feel much better now that there is sunshine but we are supposed to have more rain tomorrow and the next day.
Carl's boss was walking to work this morning and one of his friends drove up and was teasing him and they got to goofing around and Carl's boss just went up and kicked the guys car and broke his foot in two places! It's kindof funny but too bad.
The cleaning lady, Diane is here now. She brought her daughter, Becca, who is 5 with her to play with Morgan. They are having a good time.
Jolene called and she just got done watching "Friday the 13th Part 2"! She is coming up today...I haven't seen her since Sunday. I thought we would get to spend a lot of time together this summer....I was definitely wrong about that.
Jo got a letter from Kearney State telling her about what dorm she is going to be in and who her roommate is. I wish I would hear about mine! I also wish I didn't have to go until September - or even not at all - especially since, according to Carl, I will be dropping out anyway! :) Oh well, I guess I will have to be ready.
LATER-
Jolene just left. She came over to watch her soap opera. They don't get it at her house or at least she hasn't found it yet. It would be the pits to have a Satellite and get hundreds of channels and not be able to find you soap!
Morgan and I are taking the bus to Portland tomorrow. We will stay until Saturday. Carl and Susan are coming down to pick us up then. We are staying with Boo - Susan's friend. She has a five year old daughter, Jessie. My new friend Hillary sits for her so she will be there too.
There were some people down at the beach again today. One man had a wet suit on and was diving in the harbour. Two of them had kayaks. It looked like fun.
Morgan and I are all packed and set to leave on the 7am bus. We have to walk down to Ingraham's store tonight to cash my check. I like Ingraham's. It reminds me of Davolt's store in Merna.
Carl and Susan went to Grand Mariah's for dinner and cocktails tonight. Morgan and I are hitting the sack early to rest up for our trip to the big city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment