Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year!

I am not making any resolutions this year because I have finally accepted that I lack....resolve.

I am ok with that.

I have some Christmas pictures to blog and have started the "demo" process in the Living room with the intent to mud, tape and texturize those walls like we did the kitchen.

We rang in the New Year at RBC last night with a small group of people. We played games and snacked it up pretty well.

I finally "pulled the trigger" and ordered a laptop computer. I should have more access to blog a little more this coming year. I am excited to get it but the estimation from the company said it would ship around January 19th. That seems like a long wait....but I have been on the fence about ordering one for months so what is a few more days?

A few more days of vacation then the real world will intrude on my life and time once again....so I am off to continue the home improvement work and enjoy my last few days of freedom!

Hope you have a blessed 2010!

1 comment:

ProudMom said...

Happy New Year, Ann! I lack resolve too.. :)