It is still cold and cloudy but it is supposed to be better tomorrow. I am tired of staying inside all the time.
When I got ready to make lunch today the stove was being really weird and it sounded like it was shorting out inside. It was popping and snapping a lot and it scared me so I called Susan. She is going to call the repairman. I hope she doesn't forget.
4pm. - I just got rudely awakened by the phone from a wonderful nap. The phone rings constantly. I hate answering it because it is usually for Carl or Susan, often for Chloe and occasionally for Morgan and NEVER EVER FOR ME! I always have to take messages and people ask "Is this Morgan?" I must sound like a 7 year old on the phone! They are always telling me to slow down because I talk too fast. People here talk really slow.
8pm - Morgan and I went to Camden and I bought a few things. Morgan wanted to go talk to Susan at her office so we did. Carl was there too. They decided we should eat out. We went to the Youngstown Inn. A very nice place - fancy. I had a Shirley Temple. I love Shirley Temples! I ordered something call Chicken Phyllo. It was a chicken breast with cheese and herbs and stall all wrapped up in a light pastry. It was really good. My meal cost $8 plus a Shirley Temple! That's outrageous!
We were seated by a wall and some worker on the other side was pounding a nail or something so Susan pounded back and her pounded etc. Pretty soon they were copying each other. It was really funny but then the waitress saw and went back and told him to stop it.
After supper Susan and I went food shopping. When we pulled into the parking lot there was a grocery cart in the space and instead of pulling out and parking elsewhere, Susan just rammed into it. It went flying into the car parked next to us. The lady in the car got out and started yelling at Susan. I was petrified - the lady sounded really mad! All Susan did was laugh. I thought she had lost her mind...then I realized the two were friends and were just goofing around.
Susan doesn't seem to let anything bother her. There is at least 20 parking tickets in her glove box- she gets two a day. She doesn't pay them until the police department writes her a letter demanding payment.
Tonight an architect was here at the house because Cramer's are wanting to add on and do some remodeling. I was up in my room and they came up to look at it and talk about changes. Carl said they were going to mess up my room. I said "I thought you weren't making any changes until the Fall" and he said "Yes, but what about when you drop out of college and come to live with us?" :) We like to joke around about me dropping out of college. Sheesh. I haven't even started yet! I don't think I will be dropping out but it is nice to have a fallback I guess. :)
Susan looked at my TV and said that I should be getting cable upstairs in the next week or so. I told her I didn't really need it but she insisted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment