Rex is bothered by the little whippersnapper. The crazy thing is that no puppy could ever be as obnoxious to the older dog than Rex was when he came here. I don't think Rex is very self aware or he would be more patient.
John made him a nice straw house and bedded it with a warm quilt. He fretted and fretted about leaving him out there at night...kept repeating how it wasn't that cold and he thought Max would go in his house and be just fine.
So far Max hasn't slept outside since he came to live with us. He gets to sleep in the mudroom. :)
I hope Max lives a long time here and has a great life of chasing cats and working cows and exploring the creek. I also hope he gets over crying all night....I need a good nights sleep.
.jpg)


2 comments:
What a cute puppy! He looks like he will be friendly to Grandmas.
Nothing strikes fear and dread in the heart of a quilter than to hear that the doghouse was "lined with a nice, warm quilt..." GASP!
Cute puppy!!!
Post a Comment