I worked on the livingroom a lot this weekend....but we are at the stage where you really can't tell anything is happening. It is slow going and easy to get discouraged because you feel tired and you sure made a mess but no one but you really knows what progress was made.
to quit early.
This is a sideways picture if of the hallway. I am removing the carpet. This really makes my family nervous. All the dirt under said carpet really made me nervous. :) I am removing all the carpet and as of right now am planning on not replacing it with new carpet but putting in ceramic tile instead....we will see if I hold fast to that plan or cave under the pressure (mostly from Cole) to recarpet. I think we can come to a nice compromise in which I win by putting in the tile but Cole wins because there is a throw rug. Win-Win....that is the goal.
.jpg)


2 comments:
Wow! I'm seeing the progress. :) Looks great! I didn't know you were pulling up flooring already! Morgan's planning on building a house with all wood and tile...no carpet. :)...someday.
It is really coming along! I know just what you mean about the dirt under the carpets. Mine was the same way. I bet you'll be glad you chose tile when it is all said and done.
Post a Comment