I have made it through another year!
I really like my job. But it wears me out and I am glad it is not a 12 month position. I have too many other things that I like and want to do.
So as of Friday at 4pm.....I am on "Summer Hours".
I will work about 16 hours a week until August. It will be great.
One thing I really like about the college students is that I can learn new words and phrases.
The one that I am going to practice the next couple of months is "chillaxin'".
A great combination of chillin' and relaxin'. :) I am all about it.
I plan to blog more often.
I plan to finish up the kitchen project and start on the living room.
I plan to help Johnny some.
I plan to organize my cupboards and recipes.
I plan to scrapbook.
I plan to plant a garden and start some flower beds.
I plan to do some SERIOUS deep cleaning.
I plan to visit some friends.
I plan to write a Christmas letter....like a Christmas in July letter.
I plan to walk in a couple of 5Ks.
I plan to sort through my clothes.
I plan to seal the deck.
But most of all.....I plan to do some frequent chillaxin. :0)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment