Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Party's Over

Well, we made it through our party week. It was fun but brutally exhausting. We were not in shape for it.

Tomorrow Cole goes back to school. He is not excited.

I will work on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this week to sort of ease back into the swing, and then it will be full on swinging when the students get back and classes resume on the 12th.

I have a bunch of skiing pictures to post soon and they are going to be hard to sort through and narrow down to just a few. I might have to explore how to put up a photo book of the pics.

For now...I thought it would be appropriate to post my 2009 New Year's Resolutions since this is the first post of 2009!

  1. Be more organized. I want to try and stay on top of things this year instead of letting life happen to me and always trying to catch up.
  2. Exercise regularly. I have a free membership to the College Activity Center....I maybe should use it more often.
  3. Scrapbook. I love to scrapbook. I just don't take the time to do it. I want to change that and make it more of a priority.
  4. I think three is enough for now. I guess if I stick to these three....I can always add more later!

Hope you have a wonderful 2009!

No comments: