Thursday, November 20, 2008

Still Here

I have neglected a lot of things in the last week or more and my blog is one of them. I don't really know if anyone cares so much, but I do know that I enjoy setting my thoughts, plans, memories, and flaws down for the potential viewing of everyone....but mostly for me.

This week is a super busy stressful one.

1) I am always extremely busy at work this time of year....lots of sickness and lots of projects that have been procrastinated.

2) The bull sale is on Saturday and I am in charge of Food and will also be the Clerk. I really like the clerking job and the food part is not too strenuous....just has to be planned and executed.

3) We are going to leave for El Paso, Texas on Tuesday afternoon to spend Thanksgiving with my youngest bro and his fam. So....that means laundry needs to be done and the van needs serviced and packed and the route needs planned. John will do all of the driving mostly. But I need to have his back on the snacks and plan and money and all the other stuff. It is a good arrangement....cuz after I have all the prep work is done.....Cole and I can veg in the back and watch movies the whole way. :)

So. I am still here. Plugging away. Done with THE SHACK (I didn't mind it....don't know what the whole fuss is about....it IS a novel. Caused me to ponder a few things....won't go on my list of "must have on my bookshelf".

No comments: