Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Million Dollar Mysteries

This is a 5 book series by Mandy Starns Clark. I loved every one of them. Usually the first couple of books in any series I read are the best....but this one was progressively better throughout the series. It is smartly done with several sub plots and one gigantic plot threaded through each book. I loved the characters and would recommend this book for anyone. I think guys would even like it.

I am blessed by a friend that buys all these books then passes them around. Thanks Jan. :)
I get to sample a very eclectic assortment of authors and subjects all the time. From that sampling I can determine which books I would like to request on my Christmas list and then keep them in my own "library" to re-read at my leisure. I also loan quite a few out from time to time. This series will go on that list.

Mandy Starns Clark has another series...Tips from Tulip....that was also very good. She is definitely an author that I will watch for.

In case you are curious....I am currently reading "THE SHACK". The jury is out as I am only on chapter three....stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the Million Dollar Mysteries, too.

I opted not to buy or read "The Shack" though.