My friend had a tag on her blog that I decided to take on.
The challenge was to go to your picture storage, pick the 4th folder, pick the 4th picture in the folder and then explain it.
How wonderful......it was one of my many BLACKMAIL photos. :) Heh Heh Heh. (Evil laugh)
Anywho....this is the Coleminator. He is mowing the lawn. He is not working as hard as it appears because the lawnmower is self-propelled.....however, he is bent over trying to avoid having his picture taken. He was not successful. :)
The rooster in the back is supervising. Cole is wearing headphones....but not for music....they are to protect his precious hearing. They are usually in John's tractor cuz if you are driving that baby, you really need them.
Cole is also stylishly wearing...irrigation boots, or as we call them...irritation boots. If you have ever worn a pair then the second name rings true for you. He did not need to wear irritation boots because he was not going to be ankle deep in mud or manure, but I won't allow him to mow in flippers (flip-flops) and this is the only other slip on type shoe he owns that can be worn without socks. I don't know why that is important but it seems tennis shoes that have to be tied are too hard to deal with in the summertime.
The really great thing about this photo is that the grass looks decent. AND....it is AUGUST! Seriously....that is amazing. We got really nice timely rains this year for the first time in about 7 or 8 years and I had forgotten how lovely the grass can look when it is rained on.
Cole is the mower man and he does a really nice job. It is not his favorite thing to do but I sure appreciate having a nice lawn.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




1 comment:
Funny picture. :) Beautiful grass! I miss summer...
Post a Comment