Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hello?

Is anyone still out there?

I have not blogged for months and have missed it. I need to manage my time better!

As I look over my last few blogs there is a definite obituary feeling. It has been a season of loss it seems. I updated all our personal banking on Quicken yesterday and there is a pretty big "memorials" category that certainly testifies to that season of loss.

I have many blogs in my head that I may try to get posted over the next couple of days but one of them is yet another eulogy. I know. I am tired of the funeral blogs too but again, it is just the season I seem to be stuck in right now. It is a time for mourning.

I have a new Maine post about ready to go and an update on Cole's braces saga. So I will try to mix in a few other subjects amongst the sadness.

I hope everyone had a long list of things they are thankful for on Thanksgiving. I know I did.

1 comment:

ProudMom said...

I'm sorry that you're experiencing so much grief...Maybe better all in a season rather than a life filled with mourning and loss...Not sure. Know that I'm praying for you and we love you. I'm looking forward to more details in the posts to come...Friends Forever.