I am blogging entries from letters that I wrote to John - 25 years ago - when we were dating and I was in Maine being a nanny. If you want to read them from the beginning you can click on"Summer of 84" and scroll down to the first post.
______________________________________________________________________
It is really cold today. It rained all night and has rained off and on this morning. Susan went to Boston for the day on business. I am supposed to clean out the refrigerator today.
It is really quiet here with Chloe gone. Morgan will watch TV all day if I let her and I just might let her!
LATER -
Morgan has a friend here and they are being naughty so I am not going to play with them anymore! I am sure they care! :) It has been a long day and it is only 4pm. I don't like this rainy and cold weather that keeps us cooped up inside.
Morgan's friend left at 5 and I just went down to check on Morgan (I had asked her to pick up all her things from the TV room) and she is sound asleep on the couch. But she got all her things picked up like the little angel she is. The girls must have played really hard. From the looks of the house they had a good ole time!
Carl came home and there is not a thing to eat in the house (guess I was too thorough in cleaning out the frig!). He left to go out to eat with Susan and some friends and he told me to do whatever I wanted for supper. So Morgan and I are ordering Pizza from Ingrahams!
I turned the heat on and Carl started a fire in the kitchen fireplace tonight....it really is that cold!
Morgan and I watched some TV and I started reading Pippi Longstockings to her. I read her the first chapter. We are going to do that every night so bedtime won't be such a bummer.
I cleaned my room and rearranged it tonight. I got tired of getting out of bed and walking across the room to shut off the TV so I moved it closer. Now I just have to lean over a little to shut it off....I am getting so spoiled.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment