Cole had his big orthodontic apointment earlier this week.
He was not excited.
The staff was excellent.
They were very patient with him and although not all that was planned was accomplished, he was able to tolerate getting upper brackets on due to their patience.
He will have the same technician every time we go to the orthodontist. Her name is Amanda. She is a young blonde haired blue eyed sweetheart that is getting married TODAY!
She is also adopted. Last spring she "searched" for her biological family and found her birth mom. She went to Oregon to visit her. It was a good visit. She sent her birth mom an invitation to her wedding. She is going to be there.
After the wedding. Amanda and her new hubby will embark on a 10 day Honeymoon....to ....STURGIS!
Turns out that Amanda is a blonde haired blue eyed sweetheart of a biker chick! :)
Instead of a wedding ring......she got her own motorcycle!
You might wonder how in the world we got all this information from Amanda....well.....we bonded while Cole's brackets were being bonded on his crooked little teeth.
Cole chose red and black bands to hold his wire in his brackets....for the Huskers. :)
We will go back in a couple of weeks for more punishment....I mean....brackets.
The boy is doing pretty good with them. He was very sore the first few days and survived on mashed potatoes and yogurt. He is eating real food again now. I don't have the heart to tell him that his teeth will hurt like that after each adjustment. He will figure it out.
.jpg)


1 comment:
Yay! He did it! I can relate to dental trauma (I have never liked going to the dentist!), so I'm totally impressed. He will have a "movie-star" smile with those pearly whites and will one day forget the pain and pressure. Until then, good luck! Carolyn
Post a Comment