Breckin and I played basketball this morning. Claudia's car was parked under the basketball hoop so I had to move it. So....I can now say that I have driven a MERCEDES! Probably my first and last time all in one.
Breckin is a pretty good b-ball player, especially for 12. He beat me at One-on-One, Around the World, Horse and even 21! I had to challenge Morgan to a game of ping-pong and beat her soundly just to get some confidence back. It is probably cheap for me to feel better about myself just because I can beat a 7 year old at ping-pong.
We ate brunch...I like bagels now....and went to where Tom works. It is a ski resort. He is the manager I think. We went swimming in the outside pool. It was fun but there were black flies and I have bites all over my back. They really hurt and itch. We left there about 3 and come home to Rockport because Carl and Susan were invited to a dinner party tonight. I took Chloe and Morgan out to eat at a Bonanza restaurant in Rockland. The we went to Camden and did some shopping.
I start sailing lessons tomorrow - maybe. I missed the first one while we were gone so I have to take a private lesson to catch up with everyone else. My regular lessons will be on Wednesday mornings. I am pretty excited for it!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment