Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fair Time!

I can't believe that summer is almost over. It is time for the County Fair already!


John and Cole went in this morning to set up panels in the sheep and hog barns and John is headed back in to drive Doc's team in the wheat threshing this afternoon.


Cole isn't showing any livestock this year and is just taking photography. We picked out some of his pictures last night and have to get them mounted and ready to be entered for Monday.


He has one picture that I think is really spectacular. It is always hard to tell on the computer but we will pick up the prints this afternoon and hopefully it is as good in print as it looks on the computer.


I don't have the print that I thought was really good on my computer....but I do have a couple that he is going to enter.....


This one is going into the action/expressions category. :) It is baby Drew playing the piano like there is no tomorrow.

This one is going in the Use of Light category.


I will try to get some others off the other computer to post later.
It will be a busy week but the Fair is always fun.

No comments: