Monday, February 9, 2009

What Happened!

Wow, I have not blogged forever!

I have no real excuse because I have several blogs stored up in my brain.

Mostly I have just been busy and tired.



The optimal time of day for my brain to function and for my energy level to be detectable is from 7 to 11 am. That is it. Four hours. Unfortunately, or fortunately, however you want to look at it....I am typically at my paying job during those hours. They get the best of me, and my brain, and my energy. I guess that is only fair since they are paying for it. But it does leave me pretty well used up by the end of the week. So....something has to go and I am too addicted to Solitaire to give it up without some serious intervention - so the blog gets ignored.



All that to say.....I am here. I am alive and well. I am going to blog again....there are many more Nanny adventures to chronicle and funny nurse stories to tell and serious character issues to delve into....some of them my own......who am I kidding.....MOST of them are my own!



I will have some time this week to download my brain onto the computer....so stay tuned.

2 comments:

ProudMom said...

Good to see you're alive and well. :) I love your nurse stories!...and everything else.
Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Good, great, wonderful! I have been missing them.....mom