Saturday, December 18, 2010

Frosty Day Part III

The next order of business was to head to the south place and break ice down there. Our road looked like it went on forever with the fog.
Cole went right to the task and again....I was just a slacker.


I stepped into the corral and snapped a picture of my favorite pony. Hi Teddy. You are my favorite. I can't wait to ride you. Maybe this summer. I hope you are still my favorite then.

I was so intent on hanging with Teddy that I never even noticed the two bulls in there. They look really mean don't they. I think the one on the left wanted a piece of me. I barely escaped alive.



That is the end of our frosty adventure. It was quite a treat to be able to get out and take some pictures. Usually those days happen on work days when I don't have an opportunity to appreciate the beauty and no way to attempt to capture it.



No comments: